Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Fools Day on the Internets



This year brought us some great collaborations for April fools. This day always bought out the worst and best of me. I guess I don't know where the boundry is until i've stepped over it, sorry everyone i've ever known.
The net is also full of fantastic pranksters. My personal fav had to be the joint Google-Virgin "Virgle" prank. The prank looks for applicants willing to go to Mars.

Another Great prank was Gmail's Custom Time. This enables people to send e-mails on the date they specify, even if its already passed.

For an extensive list of all the internet prankness be sure to check out http://aprilfoolsdayontheweb.com/

1 comment:

Marf said...

I even did something on my blog, regarding the Games section I just added. I've got my website listed somewhere on that April Fools Day on the Web...

I always like to see what Google does on April Fools day. But I the best in my opinion this year was YouTube rickrolling everything on the featured video list.