Friday, June 20, 2008

Denon $500 1.5 Meter Ethernet cable!

This is just ridiculous....
Some how the electronics manufacturer Denon thinks it can sell a $2 product at a mark up of 25000%. And you know what... they can. Some rich idiots have spent money on these things.



But I have to say... the description is a lot better. "Denon's 1.5 meter (59 in.) ultra premium Denon Link cable was designed for the audio enthusiast. Made from high purity copper wire and high performance connection parts, the AK-DL1 will bring out all the nuances in digital audio reproduction from any of our Denon DVD players with the Denon Link feature. Attention to detail when building this cable was used by employing high quality insulation, tin-bearing alloy shielding and woven jacketing to reduce vibration and to add durability. Additionally, signal directional markings are provided for optimum signal transfer. Rounded plug levers help prevent breakage."
Classic...
If you are still shaking your head you should read the fantastic Amazon reviews.

Here are some highlights:

"Holding this cable in my hands actually makes me feel that much closer to the Lord Jesus.."

"If time travel is your thing, there is just no way to get the flux capacitor to fire correctly without this cable. Well worth the money."


"This cable in unbelivable, I connected this puppy upto my PC and router, and it's made the world of difference, last night I managed to download the entire Internet to my PC in 10 nanoseconds, when I view pages, there are no load times at all, and all the p0rn looks so much better.

This is the best $499.99 I have ever spent, the fact it's now reduced by $1 is even better. Get one now, and download the internet instantly yourself."

O.K. that's enough for today. I guess there really is a sucker born every minute.

No comments: